CD Autostart Creator has an easy to use interface and lets you create and distribute CDs with an autostart feature in just seconds. Simply enter the name of the file on CD that shall be executed and the software automatically creates the autostart files: autorun.inf and either a 16-bit exe file (only 3.6k) or a 32-bit exe file (only 17.9k). In addition you can customize version information and use your own 32x32 16-color icon with your CD autostart files.
» version 2.1 - posted on 2002-10-28
new functionality added
EULA - End User License Agreement
CD Autostart Creator - Copyright (c) 2000-2002 Michael Brick
You should carefully read the following terms and conditions before using this software. Your use of this software indicates your acceptance of this license agreement and warranty. The term *Software* shall also include any upgrades, modified versions or updates of the Software licensed to you by Michael Brick.
1. LICENSE GRANT. Michael Brick (the author) grants you a license to use one copy of the version of this SOFTWARE on any one hardware product for as many licenses as you purchase. *You* means the company, entity or individual whose funds are used to pay the license fee. *Use* means storing, loading, installing, executing or displaying the SOFTWARE. You may not modify the SOFTWARE or disable any licensing or control features of the SOFTWARE except as an intended part of the SOFTWAREs programming . This license is not transferable to any other hardware product or other company, entity, or individual.
2. OWNERSHIP. The SOFTWARE is owned and copyrighted by the author. Your license confers no title or ownership in the SOFTWARE and should not be construed as a sale of any right in the SOFTWARE.
3. COPYRIGHT. The SOFTWARE is protected by German copyright law and international treaty provisions. You acknowledge that no title to the intellectual property in the SOFTWARE is transferred to you. You further acknowledge that title and full ownership rights to the SOFTWARE will remain the exclusive property of the author and you will not acquire any rights to the SOFTWARE except as expressly set forth in this license. You agree that any copies of the SOFTWARE will contain the same proprietary notices which appear on and in the SOFTWARE.
4. REVERSE ENGINEERING. You agree that you will not attempt to reverse compile, modify, translate, or disassemble the SOFTWARE in whole or in part.
5. NO OTHER WARRANTIES. THE AUTHOR DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SOFTWARE IS ERROR FREE. THE AUTHOR DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE SOFTWARE, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY MAY LAST, OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM JURISDICTION TO JURISDICTION.
6. SEVERABILITY. In the event of invalidity of any provision of this license, the parties agree that such invalidity shall not affect the validity of the remaining portions of this license.
7. NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHOR OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF THE DELIVERY, PERFORMANCE OR USE OF THE SOFTWARE, EVEN IF THE AUTHOR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL THE AUTHOR LIABILITY FOR ANY CLAIM, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY, EXCEED THE LICENSE FEE PAID BY YOU, IF ANY.
8. GOVERNING LAW. This license will be governed by the laws of Germany.
9. ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This is the entire agreement between you and THE AUTHOR which supersedes any prior agreement or understanding, whether written or oral, relating to the subject matter of this license.